Friday, September 15, 2006

A few layouts ...




The Garden layouts went up last night at twopeasinabucket.com. I thought I'd share them here, too, in case you don't get a chance to see them online over there. I know I've posted some of the pictures here already, but they are so cute you probably wanted to see them twice, right? :-)

I'm excited about Marcy's spa day tomorrow. For those of you that don't know, we girls are going to Fargo tomorrow for an all day spa thing for Marcy's bachelorette party. It is going to be fun and relaxing and best of all, we can just hang out. Totally different than last weekend, when I worked at the Scrapfest at the Mall of America. That was fun too, but a lot of work. Apparently, talking for 8 hours a day teaching people to do make & takes (little scrapbook projects) will cause even ME to lose my voice a bit. :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: