Friday, May 04, 2007

Random photos of the little ones.

Here is Quinn, demonstrating her "deer in the headlights" look.

And here is G, eating "chiptsths." The phonetic spelling of the way he says it is not possible with the alphabet as we know it. But it involves lots of "th" and "sh" and possible a "f" noise at the end of the word "chips." He is eating cheddar and sour cream chips in this picture. But I don't think the flavor matters much. He loves ALL chips. And he frequently asks for them for breakfast (no, I don't let him have chips for breakfast but some morning it could happen).

And here is our big boy, reading. He can read pretty well. This page is one I did for the creating garden at twopeasinabucket.com.

Last but not least, here is my latest pair of socks. I know, I know... you are all waiting anxiously to see what I am knitting. But hey - it is my blog, right? Hee hee!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: