Friday, July 25, 2008

Have you ever wondered what Quinn would look like in 10 yards of tulle?

Wonder no more.





Things have been busy here and I've obviously taken a break from sharing photos. During the worst of my morning sickness - approximately weeks 3-13 (ha!) - I did as little as possible. No knitting, no scrapbooking, no photos, nothing. Just a lot of lying on the couch moaning for someone to put me out of my misery.

But I'm back now. Tired and large but back. So enjoy the photos and hopefully there will be more regular updates in the future.

2 comments:

rachel said...

she is SO adorable Jen! Can't believe how big she's gotten. And it sounds like congrats are in order! When are you due? Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Laura said...

Hmmm... I already knew the answer was "adorable", but that's pretty darn impressive! Glad to hear you're feeling better!