Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't want to leave out my other willing victims ...

er, I mean models.

I give you Miss Quinn, in her "I'm a supah-star" pose (actually, she's holding a car behind her head). I've been organizing and making my backdrops portable, and testing out some of the new ones.



And here is Mr. Griffin. He ASKED me to take his picture. I'm sure it was because he watched me take some shots of the twins and then Quinn, but still. He ASKED me to take his picture!!





So besides the photos, and the normal feeding/wiping off faces/picking up random toys that is part of a typical day, I also took the 4 little ones to town today to run a few errands. They were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Amazing, incredibly, "this-can't-possibly-be-happening-in-real-life-I-must-be-dreaming" good. It was awesome. I must have told them 20 times on the drive home that I was so happy with their behavior and that they had been fantastic. I love days like this.

And I cleaned the bathroom. I'll chalk today up as a success. :-)

Here's one parting photo - the twins in color. I don't think the red is really this obnoxious in real life, but maybe it is. Ha!



(Those are the sweaters I made them for Easter. Actually, I made them as little spring jackets, but if the weather from today is any indication, we are skipping spring this year and going straight from winter to summer.)


1 comment:

Marcy said...

Your kids are just adorable! It makes me feel better that you can take 4 kids to town by yourself since I am worried about taking 3 around by myself. LOL! I loved the pictures you took of Taryn too! Wish you lived closer so I could hire you to take pictures of my kids. Take care!