Tuesday, December 09, 2008

An experiment ...

I got my Christmas present early this year. Actually, I get my Christmas present early just about every year, because Bob gets excited about the gift and wants to immediately have me open it. But this year, there is a practical purpose to the early giving - it is a Flip Mino video camera. The coolest feature? It plugs directly into the computer. No tapes, no cards. And it is small enough to fit in my purse or coat pocket.

Tonight we let Quinners open her birthday gift from her godparents early (hey Ray and Laura - she loved it!), and I used my Flip to video. Now comes the experiment ... can I get the video to load on my blog?


1 comment:

cheryl said...

love that you can add videos to your blog...how cool! I expect we'll get to see lots of baby videos. Of course, with a newborn,(or two!) there is not alot of difference between a photo and a video...sleeping baby either way!