Monday, December 15, 2008

G's preschool program

Griffin had his preschool Christmas program last Friday. It was awesome - the kids sang:

  • Away in the Manger
  • Candy Cane Carol
  • The Chubby Little Snowman
  • Rudolph's Workout (my personal favorite)
  • Way Up High on the Christmas Tree (this one was more of a rap, hee hee, with extra points for loudness!)
  • Ring Those Bells (complete with bells, of course)
  • S-A-N-T-A
  • We Wish you a Merry Christmas
I am amazed at how well every kid listened, and how many songs there were!

I don't have great photos. The room was PACKED, and I couldn't see G very well from my seat. And of course, I'm not the most nimble creature in the world right now. Bob was in the front, with the Flip - but of course, he was on the opposite side of the room as G. DOH. I have video, but it needs to be edited. Perhaps sometime in the next couple of days. :-)

Our little star ...



and the entire group of very intent and focused preschoolers!

No comments: