Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine central.

Let me preface this by saying that I don't do valentine's day. If Bob spent the $$ to buy me a dozen roses, I'd strangle him. But valentine's day parties at school and preschool is exempted from my general disdain. Thus, G has been busy making his valentines for the last couple of days.

First we took a picture with the message:



Then we created the "treat holder" part (we are giving granola bars ... candy that "feels" healthy, ha ha). G cut out 20 red hearts while I printed the photos. Next, we assembled.





20 valentines. We still have to do a couple for his teachers, but we have until Friday.



Meanwhile, Miss Quinn happily played with markers and stickers. And when I say markers, I mean the Crayola Color Wonder markers that I swore I would never buy. I made that promise when it was just Noah. Noah would NEVER color on the cabinets. Or the carpet. Quinn doesn't have the same self-restraint. She markered the carpet in the toy room once before I realized what she was doing. She was a few feet from me, just out of sight behind my scrap cabinet. Anyway, I "stickered" myself and she thought it was hilarious. G found it disturbing and kept demanding we take them off.



And look ... she tried to share her stickers with her brother. Awww.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Griff doesn't look thrilled that lil sis is sharing! Love the idea and the pic of Griff on the red background.