Sunday, February 08, 2009

That smile says it all.

G was "star of the week" last week at preschool. He got to bring anything he wanted in his sharing sack for circle time, was interviewed and had his answers posted on a big board, and got to wear the special hat.



Like I said - that smile says it all. :-)

I was also going through some photos from the hospital. I actually scrapbooked the other night - just for fun. Crazy, I know. Must have been because I was in organizing mode and cleaned up my scrap space. Anyway, this one was cute.



I also have the birth announcements just about ready to go - woohoo! But I'll save any photos for after I mail. Don't want to ruin the surprise. Ha.

1 comment:

margie said...

These are darling shots. I still can't believe you are the mother of 5. That is just amazing. The baseball outfits are so sweet.

Margie