Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quick snapshots from today ...

It is COLD here. Not cold. COLD. As in -26 F when we got up today. Add in the wind chill and it is COLD.

Because of the cold, MOPS was canceled. So we've been bopping around the house today. I need to leave my camera sit out more, as a reminder to take photos of this:



This is how I found them when I checked on them in the pack and play after breakfast. Awww.

And this. Could her eyelashes be any longer? No mascara for this girl (when she's older, of course). She was lucky enough to get her daddy's eyelashes instead of mine.



In other news, Griffin and I have discovered why Bob is in love with the Swiffer Wet Jet. Look out, dirty floors. :-)

2 comments:

Bridget =) said...

omg, that is SO darling! looks like he's giving his brother a kiss!

Ray said...

Wasn't -26F normal operating for UND? When that was the high then things got slowed down, but we still went to school. Jeez.