Monday, January 05, 2009

A few more pictures ...

This is how Bob and I looked just before Holden was born. Twins are delivered in the OR - hospital policy - so Bob was in full scrubs. Cute, eh? And I got to wear the shower cap. Of course, at this point I was fully "epiduraled" and feeling no pain. I could have been wearing absolutely nothing and probably wouldn't have cared - ha!



This is Bob with Holden (I think), just after we were all back in my room. Bob and Holden had to leave during the c-section, so we didn't get to all meet again until I was out of the OR. I'm pretty sure one of the nurses had grabbed the camera at this point. Isn't this just too sweet? Such a good daddy.



My parents watched the kids while I was in the hospital. They also got in as much baby time as possible. Dad is so much more comfortable holding babies than he used to be. It's really cool to watch. Dad has Holden, and Mom has Maddox in this picture. I think Mom has some photos of Ruth holding the boys in the hospital room. I wasn't up to taking any photos at that point, but I'll try to get copies and post them.



The color on this is totally out of whack because of the funky hospital lights, but I think it is still an adorable photo. :-) My boys ... just before we left the hospital.



That's it for now. I'm going to try to take some GOOD photos tomorrow or Wednesday so I can work on birth announcements.

In other baby news, we had a checkup today. The boys have started regaining weight and were both 6 lb, 10 oz this afternoon. How cool that they are still the same weight, eh?

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Jen, they are so darn cute!!