Wednesday, January 07, 2009

More photos.

I tried to get some shots of the boys this morning. Newborns are supposed to sleep. But my boys are too curious and things just didn't work like I was hoping.

Fortunately, I can try again tomorrow if I want. :-)

We cut off the last of the hospital bracelets. I'm worried that I'll get the babies confused, so we tattooed Max's foot. Isn't he cool?



Babies in a basket.



Holden thought Maddox's hand tasted better than his.



And last but not least, a pile of sleeping babies. Everyone say AWWWWWW.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love love love the first basket pic. How cute are they? You two do make some adorable babies!!

cheryl said...

What precious memories! Remember us talking about if you would have twice the memories or if it would all go by in twice the blur? With all the great photographs you are getting, you WILL have twice the memories! It is so easy to forget the little things, but looking at pics brings it all back again!