Monday, July 06, 2009

Busy busy busy

Isn't that how life is lately?

Here's what we've been up to:

1. Went to SoDak for a 60th surprise birthday party.
2. Left G and Quinn in SoDak for a visit after the party, and to give mom a break!!
3. Retrieved G and Quinn, and spent a few days camping with Mark & June.
4. Celebrated the 4th of July with a parade and pool party.
5. Cut bangs in my hair (I got annoyed one day and whacked them off).
6. Made a tag blanket, knit/sewed a shirt for Quinn, a "skirt" for my island, and probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting.
7. Went to Ikea to purchase a desk for Noah (for the toy room), and then repurposed the old desk as a laundry folding station in the laundry room.
8. Bought and assembled Quinn's "big girl bed" - her room is done, and I LOVE it.
9. Spent quality time in the backyard watching the kids play with the inflatable water slide.
10. Hmm. That's about it, I think. Add in the normal eating, diapering, feeding, and preventing-emergency-room-trips that is normal life in Lessinger land, and I guess we've been busy.

I didn't get many photos on the 4th - not so good at juggling kids and the camera. But I got this one the other day on the patio as we enjoyed the beautiful weather. I'm going to get some good ones of the twins soon, since they just hit 6 months. But until then, here is Max + Dad. Such cuties!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute!!!

Ray and I are hoping for pictures of Quinn's room... or do we need to come up and see it??

Jen L. said...

you totally have to come and see it. that was the secret plan - bwahahaha!

Laura said...

We like that plan - Let us know what weekend you have free!! I know you have a hectic schedule for the rest of the month (as if that's new).