Sunday, July 19, 2009

Car + Gas Pump

The babies are getting bigger - who'd a thunk it? I still need to take their 6 month photos (even though they are closing in on 7 months - doh!) but here are a few snaps from tonight. My new crafty-type obsession is painting t-shirts. Even more fun than appliquing t-shirts!

I'll save more details about the 6 month milestones for when I have pictures to share - but let's just say they are mobile. Not full-on crawling, but definitely not staying where I put them.

We'll start with Max. Holden was napping. Maddox will soon learn that if you don't sleep, you get to model for mommy.



He doesn't seem to mind.



Then Holden decided he didn't want to be left out.



One last shot - the two of them together, spilling out of my little beanbag. You can see Holden's shirt in this one - he's the car, and Max is the gas pump. Cute, right? :-)

1 comment:

Ray said...

Creve!!!!!!!!