Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Noah's super cool shirt

I'm still having a ton of fun with the fabric paint. But now I've sucked the kids into my craftiness. Noah drew a tank (such a boy) ...



I converted it to a stencil, and this is the result. How stinking cool is that?! He loves it, I love it, Bob loves it (and wants me to make a t-shirt for him!)





Then I drew a robot for G. Unfortunately, G wanted a car, so he wasn't as thrilled as I was with the shirt. It is SO apt, though. G and Quinn will run around the house chanting, "I am a robot" in monotone voices. No other point to the game ... just the chanting. He claims he doesn't do that, but hello - I'm subjected to it on a regular basis. I KNOW. :-)



I'm going to make him a car shirt asap, as soon as I pick up a cheapy tee in town. And I've got some extra onesies that I'm going to stencil and put in my etsy store. If you have a request, send it my way!!

Now I'm off to finish my prep for my classes. I am teaching 2 classes this quarter - yikes. Say a little prayer for me that things go well, because I feel stressed. Later!

3 comments:

Laura said...

AWESOME! (and I'll bear witness to the robot..)

cheryl said...

so cool! details, details...please?

Pallav said...

Those t-shirts are adorable :)

Good luck!

N